Q: Can you carry out a domestic services?

Yes for £55.00 plus VAT

Q: Can you provide us with heating and plumbing cover?

Yes call today to find out more.

Q: Are all your engineers GAS safe registered?

Yes all our engineers who carry out gas works are fully qualified and keep up to date with current legislation and regulations.

Q: Do you carry out work in schools and care homes?

Yes we undertake all gas and plumbing works and our engineers are CRB checked.

Q: Do you carry out work in Northampton?

Yes we currently only take on projects in Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon and North Hertfordshire.

Q: Can you install bathrooms?

Yes all plumbing works are carried out by our qualified team.

Can’t Find The Answer

Click here to head over to our contact us page and complete our simple contact form